Parking and transit options vary for each event of Pride Week. Please visit our EVENTS page for specific parking and transit accommodations for each event.
Please visit our EVENTS page for specific handicap accessibility accommodations for each event. A brief breakdown by event is outlined below.
- Flag Raising Ceremony – Handicapped Accessible
- Big Gay Sing - Handicapped Accessible
- Gay 5k – Handicapped Accessible
- Chroma: Jim Rolls Memorial LGBT Art Exhibition – Handicapped Accessible
- Dyke March – Handicapped Accessible along roadway
- Momentum - Handicapped Accessible along various paved and boardwalk portions of this outdoor event location. Please note, grassy and historic cobblestone areas can be challenging for individuals with walkers, wheelchairs and canes.
- Pride Parade – Handicapped Accessible along roadway
- Pride Festival – Handicapped Accessible along various paved and boardwalk portions of this outdoor event location. Please note, grassy and historic cobblestone areas can be challenging for individuals with walkers, wheelchairs and canes.
In accordance with our event insurance and advisement from the SPCA, pets are NOT permitted at Pride Festival events.
Statement from the SPCA of Erie County: KEEP PETS HOME DURING OUTDOOR FESTIVALS. Arts festivals, food festivals, summer fireworks displays, and other crowded outdoor events are no places for dogs. Extremely hot weather, paired with immense crowds of people and strange noises and scents, heightens the stress level for many animals; the repetitive, exploding sound of fireworks is enough to make even the calmest animal frantic and sometimes aggressive. Your pet's body is closer to the asphalt and can heat up much more quickly. The hot pavement can also burn unprotected, sensitive paw pads. Click here for additional information about Pet Safety in the summer.
Most activities associated with Buffalo Pride Week are free and open to the public. We do, however, require an admission fee of $5 at Momentum and the Pride Festival (children under the age of 10 will be admitted free of charge at the Festival). Your generous contribution helps us to offset the many Pride Week production expenses, while any additional proceeds will benefit the year-round programs and services of the Pride Center of Western New York.The Pride Center of Western New York, Inc. is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization.